“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love,
the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Date: Monday, May 26, 2008
Time: 11:33 AM
Title: lost
hoping that you were still with me. why am i so foolish? ever since u said you have no feelings for me i've been sobbing. and i kept thinking why didn't i spend my last birthday together i and said a break up. 03/08/07 the day we broke. i tore yr heart and i was miserable. i felt like saying that i dun wan to break up withyou after i said break up. just a month and five days,1/7 to yr birthday. im thinking should i sms you? if i do would u reply me? you won't. if i talk to you in msn? you'll go offline. wats the meaning of this? u're still angry with me? you don't want to talk to me? well, you know wat? you just running away from the truth. i smsed you mths ago u told rosth that we'll be friends then why can't you talk to me? i don't want you to ran away from me. everytime i see you running away my heart breaks. just like that time during new year you ran away from my sight. its just like you're fading away...far far away. i kept having the images of you running away from my sight. yr back view from me. why? why can't i let you go. can you give me a chance to explain?
The rain, just never seems to bring
the joy, I feel the same,
everlasting pain of my loss remains
My heart, can't seem to learn to part
the hold you left your mark
all that I dreamed of now it seems so stark
Tho I told myself won't hold my breath
a part of me was dying
there is nothing left for me to do now, but give in
If you gave me, one chance to tell you how I was feeling
I would sing to you and tell you I won't live my life without you
if you gave me, one chance to tell you how I was feeling
I would hold your hand and look in your eyes and you know, I'd never let you go
The way, you left me on the train
I don't know what to say
I remember everything that day
I can't, believe we'd never dance
I just need one more chance
to share the sunset our one last romance
Tho I told myself won't hold my breath
a part of me was dying
there is nothing left for me to do now, but give in
If you gave me, one chance to tell you how I was feeling
I would sing to you and tell you I won't live my life without you
if you gave me, one chance to tell you how I was feeling
I would hold your hand and look in your eyes and you know, I'd never let you go
If you gave me, one chance to tell you how I was feeling
I would sing to you and tell you I won't live my life without you
if you gave me, one chance to tell you how I was feeling
I would hold your hand and look in your eyes and you know, I'd never let you go
0NCE AGAIN TEARS FELL AS I TYPED THIS POST. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
l0ve ishh a big illusi0n ``i shld try t0 f0rget.
ive been waiting f0r y0u thru0ut mahh lyfe. wadd b0ut you? are you waitin f0r me t0o?
y0u are waddmakes me STR0NG.
y0u taught me h0w to l0ve y0u`` budd never taught me h0w t0 f0rget y0u <3
y0u gave me the l0ve i needed` budd left me wif a br0kenn <3
maybe i shld l00k further at 0thers` th0se wh0 l0ve me <3 and give them a chance
* l0ve ish n0rt b0utfinding s0me0ne y0u cann live with__ budd findin s0meoney0u cant live with0ut.
Profile
♡ Loved ♡
Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow,
Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead Just walk beside me...,that will be just fine =]